Developer: Alpha Entertainment Group
Publisher: Alpha Entertainment Group
Genre: Fantasy, MMO, Purchase Required, Role-Playing, Sandbox, Social
Rating: Not Rated
Build. Battle. Believe.
The AlterVerse is a VR world-creation and gaming platform.
Imagine a three-way combo of Skyrim, Minecraft and Second Life: a virtual world in which players can compete, collaborate, create and quest, as they battle for supremacy in a vast online universe.
In the AlterVerse, players can craft fantastic worlds on their own Realm Server, and play an engaging, exciting game across a variety of alien landscapes – spanning themes from sci-fi to fantasy and more besides. With a Realm Server, players can create peaceful home environments, epic PVP battle arenas, CTF servers or even a first-person shooter level. The sky’s the limit.
The AlterVerse is also built from the ground up with VR in mind. You don’t need a VR headset to play The AlterVerse, but it opens up the environments in a way you just won’t believe until you see it.
With intricate quests, immersive environments, PvP and PvE action, full economy and crafting systems, hunting and fishing, built-in voice chat, instant messaging, mounts and more, The AlterVerse represents half a decade of hard work – and, with your help, we hope to bring it to Steam later this year.
Join the first wave of Pioneers and change your stars. Welcome to The AlterVerse.
- Powerful world-creation tool – build on your own or with friends
- Craft tools, weapons, spells, armor and more
- Survive across PVP, PVE and RVR battles
- Join and create Alliances
- A range of melee and ranged combat styles
- Customizable avatars with thousands of combinations, male and female
- Immersive VR for Oculus Rift and other VR hardware
- In-game voice chat
- Accompanying desktop and phone app to check ranks and IM friends
- Exciting quests with leaderboard scoring
- 1st and 3rd person with mouse scroll