Genre: Action, Fantasy, MMO, Purchase Required, Sandbox
Rating: Not Rated
Developer: Octagon Interactive
Publisher: Octagon Interactive
Beasts of Prey is a Survival Sandbox MMOFPS, featuring a huge randomly generated world, in which the player has to battle a horde of beasts. As the game moves on, personal equipment components can be manufactured to make the struggle for survival easier. Subsequently, the main priority is to establish your own base and exploit the raw materials in the world. Vehicles can also be built to explore the world faster. The struggle is the ongoing fight for survival and for the resources of the world.
The game focusses on player-interaction wherever possible. Hunt, gather, fight, craft, build, destroy, conquer, explore together with your friends. Create an empire, forge alliances, defend or conquer valueable resource spots. All your actions have an impact in this dynamic growing game-world, your actions matter – you can help a fellow player who is attacked by dinosaurs, or use him for targeting practise, steal his belongings.
– Single Server MMOFPS Sandbox.
– Dynamic Procedural Terrain increasing based on server population.
– First Person Shooter meets Sandbox MMO!
– Beautiful & rich world.
– Extensive gathering and crafting system.
– You build the world! From axes to rifles, from houses to industrials structures like Oilrigs.
– Everything built can be conquered or destroyed. Defend outposts and towns or conquer them.
– Massive Dinosaurs will hunt the weak! Be on your guard!
– Craft, Build, Gather, Explore, Hunt, Kill, Destroy – you can do it all how you want.
– Explore the world by vehicles or by foot.
– Build headquarters with your friends or clanmates!
– Native Oculus Rift Support