Genre: Action, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Sci-Fi, Stealth
Developer: Logic Artists
Publisher: Logic Artists
Rating: Not Rated
Clandestine is a two-player co-op stealth/hacking game set in the 90’s. A unique asymmetrical co-op system allows one player to assume the role of the spy while a friend provides overwatch and assistance as the hacker, or play Single Player and switch between the two perspectives with the push of a button.
The year is 1996, five years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. A string of accidents and murders gone mostly unnoticed by the public eye have put the world of international espionage on high alert – veteran Cold War operatives from both sides of the former Iron Curtain are being assassinated around the globe. High-ranking officials of the CIA and the FSB secretly establish a joint task force to investigate the leaks. Codenamed The Kingbridge Executive, the group is funded with whatever money could be skimmed off of official projects and staffed by whoever could be spared from official operations. As field operative Katya Kozlova or hacker Martin Symborski, you will be deployed on dangerous missions across Europe and North America, chasing the source of the leaks.
- Asymmetrical co-op: Play as the spy while a friend guides you through the missions or take on the role of the hacker to crack infrastructure and defeat security systems.
- A return to hard-core stealth games where the enemies are lethal and combat is unforgiving.
- An intuitive but deep hacking system built around core stealth game mechanics, rife with options to manipulate the game world and mess with your enemies.
- Use social engineering in cooperative dialogue sequences to bypass security checkpoints and gain entry to restricted areas.
- Your actions won’t go unnoticed – enemies will respond to how much evidence you leave in each mission, and local assets may join or leave depending on your play style.