Genre: Action, Casual, Multiplayer, Sci-Fi
Rating: Not Rated
Neighborhorde is a couch-multiplayer-top-down-twin-stick-shoot-em-up where you and your team of friends use toys as weapons and game-changing superpowers to try to survive the attacks of evil robots and zombie Abe Lincolns. Neighborhorde doesn’t fake the cooperative team experience either; you’ll really have to communicate and work together to stay alive. Staying close to your team in the “Friend Zone” is the only way you’ll regain your health. Each night you unlock more crazy toys and become a more powerful team as you face new spooky absurd enemies from your imagination.
Since there are 80+ weapons and superpowers, and tons of enemies, no game is the same as the last and you’ll always have a new strategy to try. Blast bottle rockets at evil dodgeballs. Blow a bubble-gum-shield to protect your team. Catch the incoming robots on fire with your hair dryer flamethrower. Bash a wizard’s face off with your trusty wooden sword. Can you defeat the bad guys before bedtime?
- Videogame-like gameplay!
- Local, cooperative survival action with 1-4 players. TV-headed bots can help you while you wait for your friends.
- Play as cute low-poly animal kids. So cute!
- Tons of spooky enemies: Fight to survive against waves of enemies from your imagination like zombie Abe Lincoln your school’s creepy lunch lady. Boss fights too!
- Every game is unique: Unlock 80+ weapons and superpowers as the game progresses.
- Become more powerful than you could ever imagine. Then get stomped to death by a giant foot.
- A bumpin soundtrack inspired by your favorite 90s grooves.
- Developed in GameMaker: Studio.