Genre: Action, Indie, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Sci-Fi
Developer: Lino Slahuschek
Rating: Not Rated
Publisher: Rising Star Games
Fast, frantic and full of blasting fun – take to the rat-tlefield and join the Ratz Instagib revolution!
Duke it out as a railgun-toting rat in household-themed arenas, with every shot being a potential kill – no shooting opponents repeatedly to little effect or suffering cheap deaths at the hands of people with an unfair advantage. It’s every rat for themselves!
- One Gun, One Shot – An even playing field means almost anyone can immediately pick up Ratz and start having fun, no matter what their FPS skill level.
- Rocket Jumping – Use the dedicated ‘Rocket Jump’ button to mix up your movement; moving targets are harder to hit!
- Maps – Enjoy 13 different maps based on real-world household environments, plus tonnes of user-created arenas!
- Customisation – Unlock loads of customisation items to jazz up your Ratz, then choose from loads of beam and frag types to really show off your style.
- Modes – The best that FPS action has to offer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and the almighty Freeze Tag!
- Stats and Leaderboards – Fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress… can you become the best rat around?
- RatzEd Map Editor – Create your own stages and share them with the community via Steam Workshop – easy to use, but incredibly versatile