Genre: Action, Driving, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Racing
Developer: Moment Studio
Publisher: Moment Studio
Rating: Not Rated
Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is a vehicle combat game where you can build your vehicle from the chassis up from functional parts, with design as your ally and physics as your accomplice. Compete against human or AI opponents in a combat arena, and scavenge from their wreckage to repair and upgrade your own creation.
Scraps lets you create a vehicle that’s great or a vehicle that sucks. Maybe your vehicle falls over when it corners or doesn’t have enough power to fire its weapons – that’s okay. Maybe it doesn’t need an engine because it moves by firing its cannons backwards. You decide what you drive.
Your design choices aren’t just cosmetic – they’re truly functional and at the very least affect the weight and balance of your vehicle. Battle in single-player against the AI, on LAN, or over the Internet. Easily host your own LAN or Internet games. Using the Scraps demo, your friends can join a LAN game even if they don’t own the full game.
- Create a combat vehicle of your own design, from cleverly logical to completely insane.
- Play against AI or human players, in singleplayer, LAN, or Internet play. Easily host your own Internet games.
- The demo can even join LAN games so only the host needs to own the full game to play on LAN.
- Use truly functional parts. Go faster with a bigger engine. Add armour for defence. Put all the weight on one side? Tip over on corners!
- Physics-based madness. Want to build a vehicle that moves by firing its guns backwards?
- Work within a price limit, or experiment in the free-form testing mode with unlimited funds.