Genre: Fantasy, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Role-Playing
Rating: Not Rated
Developer: Pixel Ferrets
Publisher: Pixel Ferrets
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved!
In the world of Grindea everything is determined by one thing–how big your collection of stuff is. You take on the role as a young hero (or heroine) taking his or her first steps to become a famed Collector and help collect the most valuable rares in the entire kingdom. But is everything really as it seems? The hunt for rares soon turns into something bigger, a scenario where family, friendship and possibly the fate of the world rests in your hands.
- Character customization. Advanced skill trees give you precise control over how your character develops. There are no caps or specific classes, so the possibilities are endless. On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure, challenge them to any of the mini games in the arena or why not have them help you out in a difficult dungeon?
- A lengthy and dramatic storyline will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. Countless of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game.
- Hundreds of items to hunt, craft, fish or dig up in order to improve your character, fill the codex and gain fame.
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
- High scores and achievements will soon make your friends turn green with envy.