Genre: Cards, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Sci-Fi, Strategy
Developer: Large Visible Machine
Publisher: Large Visible Machine
Sector 219 is a highly tactical card game where you field a sci-fi army battling a rival race for control of a world’s capital city.
By taking turn placing unit cards on the board players must maintain supply lines and destroy enemy units in order to advance on the enemy home base, while ensuring that their own base is not taken.
The game is very easy to learn and plays super quick but has a strategic depth of usually found only in games that takes much longer to play.
- Re-implements The Battle of Hill 218 with new mechanics and units
- Deploy different units such as Drop Squad, Artillery and Shock Troops
- Play offline against the AI or online against human opponents
- Fully asynchronous or live matches
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- No IAPs or collectibles
- Designed by Magic the Gathering Hall of Famer Darwin Kastle