Genre: Fantasy, MMO, Multiplayer, Purchase Required, Role-Playing
Rating: Not Rated
Developer: stillalive studios
Publisher: stillalive studios
Enter the desert world of Noshrac, a harsh desert world where humankind is at the brink of extinction. You are a Son of Nor, a human mage with telekinetic powers and the ability to control natural elements. A mage trained to defend what is left of your race after the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles, venture through long forgotten temples, terraform the desert and fight in challenging battles alongside your friends in this single player and co-op fantasy action adventure.
The World Is Your Weapon
- Cleverly defeat enemies using terraforming and telekinesis powers.
- Use your powers to solve intriguing environmental puzzles.
- Raise and lower sand to excavate secret passages, block entrances, create barricades or reach elevated places to gain tactical advantage.
- Move and throw objects to prepare traps, use the environment intelligently.
- Or go haywire and just bury entire buildings.
Combine Powerful Spells
- Combine different magical elements to create exciting spell combinations.
- Let your friends combine their magic with your spell for more firepower.
- Use spells and their combinations strategically to find weaknesses of various enemy types.
- Spells also naturally interact with the environment (i.e. fire thrown on sand produces glass). These interactions are a key element to solve environmental puzzles.
- Play with up to 3 friends online or splitscreen in various combinations: 2 players online + 2 player splitscreen, 2 players splitscreen on one machine + 2 players splitscreen on another machine etc. All combinations possible.
- Defeat enemies as well as powerful bosses alone or in a team. The Sons of Nor are known for brains over brawn.
- Change between Wind, Fire, and Essence Magic to advance through numerous challenges.