Developer: Full Control
Publisher: Full Control
Genre: MMO, Purchase Required, Role-Playing, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Turn-Based
Rating: Not Rated
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
Quick overview of features in Space Hulk: Ascension Edition:
- Huge Amounts of Content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New Enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New Mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, reimagined for a new experience.
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with a playtime of 50 – 100 hours.
Notable features and elements for Space Hulk Ascension:
New Ultramarines Chapter
- An all new Space Marine chapter, including a Terminator armed with Cyclone missile launcher.
- Terminator Progression and Customisation
- Earn XP during missions and level up attributes and skills, and give your Terminators a personal touch by customising their names, weapon loadout and appearance.
Campaigns and Missions
100+ missions spread out over 3 complete campaigns, and all new flash missions. These are opportunistic mini-missions encountered as you explore the deep unknowns of the Space Hulk that can yield a tactical advantage or be a deadly trap.
Exploration and Discovery
- Terminators reveal the layout of the Space Hulk as they venture deep into the darkness.
- Additional Weapons, Tactical Options and Game Rules
- Game mechanics have been reworked to make Space Hulk Ascension a true video game experience. .
- Genestealer Variations
- Genestealers with Fleshhook, Feeder Tendril and Acid Maw biomorphs have been added to the game, each with their own special game mechanics.
And MUCH MORE!