Genre: co-op, MMO, Multiplayer, Real-Time, Sci-Fi, Space, Strategy
Rating: Not Rated
In a decaying, war-torn galaxy dominated by three rival factions, you can … Adapt to new challenges by customizing and decking out your ships. Evolve your tactics by unlocking new parts and finding rare ship modules. Dominate the battlefield and create a name for yourself among the stars.
- Unprecedented attention to combat and tactics!
- In-depth spaceship customization that allows you to come up with unique builds.
- A persistent galactic map to explore alone or conquer with other players.
Combat in Starfall Tactics is designed to provide a tactical experience, down to its most basic elements. Things like real-time projectile impact, line of fire, and ship collision have been implemented precisely for this reason: to help you create interesting scenarios on the battlefield.
Advanced Damage System
Every time a spaceship takes damage to its structure, there’s a chance that one of its components may fail or be destroyed. The closer a component is to the point of impact, the higher the chance it will fail.
- A spaceship can have up to 3 attributes associated with it.
- Energy shields — protect against energy damage
- Armor — most effective against physical damage
- Structure — internal ship systems (its ‘vitals’)
Layers of Strategy
In Starfall Tactics, every vessel can be equipped with a module that grants a certain skill or utility. This can completely change the way you interact with a ship and its abilities.
Take, for example, two modules: Cloak System that grants invisibility, and the self-explanatory Self-Destruction. Load them up into a couple of smaller, low-cost ships — and voilà! You now have a team of invisible kamikaze bombers.
And much more!