Genre: Action, Free-to-play, MMO, Role-Playing, Sci-Fi
Rating: Not Rated
The SKIES is a post-apocalyptic MMORPG with a non-linear storyline, where you create your own game reality and choose your role in it.
This game is not really a MMORPG in the proper sense of the word. In our innovative project storyline isn’t linear, it’s up to a player to create own game reality and decide on proper role in it.
- Huge gameworld – 8 square kilometers at start. It is full of mystery places. Post apocalyptic atmosphere achieved with the help of amazing art, 3D models and animations won’t leave cold anybody.
- A complicated multi-level economic system which entirely depends on players’ actions. In this world production and profit-making is totally different from the threadbare games players are used to, these systems are more convenient for a player and at the same time they make the game world richer and more captivating. Do you want to get resources or produce materials? Manage your own business or work at the factory? You can start your own production, hire people and manage them, hand out wages. You’re free to do anything you like.
- Expanded interesting dialogues based on the game role system and non-linear storyline. If you character’s intellectual abilities are not well-developed, some options would be unavailable for you. So you character should watch his actions and words to have positive attitude of other characters. If you have bad reputation, people won’t trust you.
- PVP and TVT combats. Post-apocalyptic world can be really dangerous. Wanna improve your fighting abilities? You can take part in group fighting (team vs team) or fight player vs player in special locations.
- Clan wars. Wanna dominate in the SKIES world? Take part in the clan wars to win and build your own government on the ruins of post-apocalyptic place.
- The book – breathtaking novel and solid background for creators of the game. The idea of a universe where people will be facing almost real-time problems, belongs to our project lead Anton Paramonov. The book will be available on our portal once you help us to reach half of the sum.
In the early 21st century solar activity increases dramatically. Just within two weeks, people lose all the benefits of civilization: cities are cut off electricity, factories are stopped, streets are immersed into chaos and disorder.
People are dying: disasters, heat, fires, diseases and mess quickly destroy the population. Cities and forests are burnt out… Rains are now dirty and dangerous, water supply systems do not work, the lack of food and drink is killing human civilization. People are searching for a shelter, hiding from the riots, heat and ash rains. Ash mixed with radioactive dust has veiled the sky, thus depriving them of the last source of energy and communication. The planet falls asleep… sunlight no longer passes through the dense layers of clouds.
Later on destruction of human empire has been restored after the terrible disaster. Game starts in 2150-2170. Some people survived in shelters that had filters cleaning the air and water from the ashes. Burning reactors faded after centuries of storms and rains, dust began to settle on the surface of the planet and the sun’s rays reappeared after 150 years of darkness.
Is the mankind strong enough to restore what they’ve destructed over the last century? What life is going to be like now?