Genre: Action, Historical, MMO, Purchase Required, War
Publisher: Black Mill Games
Rating: Not Rated
Verdun is a squad-based multiplayer FPS set in First World War (WWI) . The game is inspired by the infamous battle of Verdun in 1916.
The game includes historically accurate features such as true WW1 weaponry, historical maps based on sectors of the Western Front and authentic uniforms and equipment. The game immerses you audiovisually into one of the bloodiest conflicts fought in Europe.
The merciless trench warfare offers a unique battlefield for tactical squad play in the realistic Frontlines game mode, and raw gameplay in the rifle-deathmatch.
The Frontlines game mode is unique in its tactical complexity, where you are levelling different types of squads, each with your own tactics and roles. The realistic trenches are an extra challenge in the fight, where teamwork and tactical cunning are essential for success. Drive your enemies from their trenches and dominate the Western Front!
- Unique World War 1 gameplay: Authentic weaponry, characters levelling and realistic historical battlefields set in France and Belgium
- Tactical squad-based FPS: Squad assembling and levelling
- True trench warfare: Real-time dynamic frontline; momentum-based attack and counter-attack gameplay
- WW1 atmosphere: Typical WW1 music, art, units, grim battlefields and an immersive user interface
- Challenging game modes: Dynamic Frontline and rifle Deathmatch
- Chemical weaponry: Tactical gas deployment and immersive gas mask experience